Thursday, November 21, 2013

LEAD is Over

 


Today was the last day of LEAD. We met last night actually, and we were originally going to go Russian Bath House, but due to the fact that our school probably thought that was sketchy as all get-out, we decided to go to Murphy's Bleachers, a show at iO ("Felt") and karaoke at Trader Todd's. Which was an awesome night, except I lost my voice at the beginning of this week, so I saved everyone from my definitive caterwauling and left after iO. (Sleeping after drinking Nyquil has never felt so good, I have to be honest.)

I think the LEAD staff (our LEAD Facils) do a great job structuring the program. They end with a brunch (this morning) with a readout of "appreciations" which are a bunch of things that your other LEAD  folks wrote for you, thanking you for the things that you did for them throughout the year. 

One of my favorites was "For being my cannibal marshmallow twin, and just going with it." We do a lot of weird stuff in LEAD, if the Russian Bath House wasn't an indication. My second favorite starts with "Goddess of Computers and Memes" which I love.

LEAD was a really good time. I'll miss it, but this, like everything else will change. We'll still hang out-- but in much more inappropriate ways I'm sure. Bones N Noses fo' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment