Friday, March 25, 2011

Growing Old and Laughing All the Way


Michael Pritchard once said, "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing." W.H. Auden once said, "Among those who I like and admire, I can find no common denominator, among those I love, I can: all of them make me laugh." 

In an attempt to find some humor in the ridiculousness that I call my life, I have added an extra page where I will share my random thoughts, funny musings, etc. I think George Carlin put it best when he described his (awesome) book- these are my brain droppings. (It's also the link in the upper right there, "Laughter Is the Best Medicine".) I will be referencing this page as I add things, but just wanted to let you all out there know (if there is anyone out there actually reading my crazy rants) that it exists and will be updated very soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment